Join the Connections Group
Connections is the referral networking program of the Poway Chamber of Commerce, and is an exclusive and complimentary benefit of Chamber membership. Members meet twice a month for 90 minutes to help each other grow their businesses.
Meetings* are on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month except July
at Mainstream Bar & Grill
13385 Poway Road
7:00 a.m. to no later than 8:30 a.m.
- 7:00 to 7:15 Networking and order breakfast
- 7:15 to 8:15 Follow meeting agenda
- 8:15 to 8:30 Wrap up any final business and networking
* There is a meeting fee of $12 (whether you eat or not). Breakfast and coffee are included in the meeting fee. Please come with cash and exact change; you will be provided with a receipt.
- The first meeting of every month, each attendee gives a 30-second infomercial, followed by three 3-minute presentations from designated members. These short presentations give a better sense of each member’s profession and expertise. Speakers rotate throughout the year and will be scheduled on a voluntary basis.
- The second meeting of every month focuses on business-to-business idea sharing and best practices. This meeting is facilitated by Kevin Gyberg. An open forum discussion of success stories or obstacles we’re facing is held, with the thought that, collaboratively, we might assist one another to resolve any challenges.
Contact Cathy Peterson at 619-417-7362 for more information.
The objectives of the Connections Group are to:
- Develop lasting business and personal connections and relationships with other Chamber members.
- Learn our group members’ main area(s) of business expertise and identify the type(s) of client(s) they seek.
- Commit to helping each other address and solve business challenges.
- Connect members to potential partners and prospects.
- Promote the Poway Chamber of Commerce and its member businesses.
Current Connections Members
Earl Boyll – San Diego Pest & Termite
Sal Cartusciello – CPA
Cheryl Chase-Berkson – Chase Pacific Property Management
James Cliame – Net Result
Jack Cohen – KPI
Bobbie Findlay – Bobbies Travel
Ed Franklin – Allstate moving
Kevin Gyberg – B2 Software
Debi Klingner – SBF Payroll
Steve Martin – Commish Embroidery
Bernard Minton – CPA
Alex Monroe – Stiefel Monroe
Jon Musgrove – Attorney
Cathy Peterson – Farmers Insurance
Pat Schultz – CPA
Mike Slayen – Guitar Aces
Gary Stout – Ray’s Plumbing
Jeri Winberg – Bank of America